Process Automation & Sustainability
We give you back time and money!
We believe in helping organisations to navigate change, and grow.
Care in the Cloud, member of The Solution Collaborative, can assist your organisation to provide great outcomes for your clients and residents, whilst flourishing as a viable organisation with the funding to meet the needs of those whom you serve so passionately. You may even like to take advantage of our 3-5 day health check service, which takes advantage of the significant industry knowledge and experience we have had with organisations similar to your own. Care in the Cloud has the capacity to assess your readiness as a viable connected digital business and advise on the gaps and recommended technology adjustments required to survive though current change and in the coming years.
As a residential aged care organisation, you should consider the following:
- Utilisation optimisation – what percentage of beds are occupied?
- ACFI optimisations – do you have the right client mix
- Transparency of care – Are loved ones, care workers, management or government auditors able to access real-time accurate information relating to the care of residents?
- Care in the Cloud customers include Villa Maria Catholic Homes & Moran Health Care.
As a community aged care or disability services organisation, you should consider the following:
- Are you certain that you can implement service delivery within the available funding by NDIS/Medicare?
- Are you able to optimise rosters so as to reduce the costs associated with service delivery?
- Have you transparency of information that enables a loved one, a care worker, management or government auditors able to access real-time accurate information relating to the care of clients?
- What Michelle Picollo, CEO of breakthru, has to say (video)
Web Sites & Commerce
We help you to use the Internett to improve efficiency, costs & communications
Staff Selection Soiftware
We simplify the staff selection proces
Delivery teams based in both Australia and New Zealand